The renowned five-star Tuscan getaway, L’Andana, boasts a privileged location amongst vineyards and olive groves and yet is only a few kilometres from the “blue flag” beaches of the Tyrrhenian coast, awarded this title for the absolute quality of their sea and their strict eco-sustainable standards.
The new Tuscan Blues package unites the glorious Tuscan summer with the award-winning seaside and includes a glamorous motor yacht excursion along one of Italy’s most gorgeous coasts that is internationally renowned for its clear waters and natural beauty. This extraordinary day at sea will be complemented by a separate day on a private beach and gourmet Tuscan dining at La Villa Restaurant, especially prepared by Alain Ducasse’s chefs at L’Andana.
The Tuscan Blues package includes:
- A one-day excursion on a 13-metre Tornado 38 motor yacht with a captain to enjoy the beauty of the Tuscan Archipelago, round trip transfer with private car included
- A full day on a private beach in Castiglione La Valletta or Bagno Alessandro delle Rocchette with two sunbeds and an umbrella; round trip transfer with private car included
- Two three-course dinners for two at L’Andana’s Tuscan La Villa Restaurant; alcoholic beverages not included
- Daily access to the ESPA wellness centre featuring a vitality swimming pool with sea salt, water massage and waterfalls, an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room with aromatherapy and chromotherapy and a fitness centre with the latest Technogym equipment
- Complimentary daily access to the Kid’s Club
The Tuscan Blues package is available until 30 September 2013 and costs €850 (£716) per person with a two person minimum. Room rates at L’Andana start from €550 (£464) per night based on two sharing including breakfast.
This package is subject to availability and does not include fuel costs.